I just don't have a picture of them yet. These are pictures of our slab before they started framing on Monday. This afternoon I will try to remember to take my camera so I can take pictures of the walls. Peter has told me that the whole first floor has walls. Exciting.

This is a picture of Karsten's hands on the day that they poured the slab. He didn't like so much making his hands flat, so it really is only his fingers. I didn't realize until we were taking this picture that the concrete slab was poured on Peter and I's 5th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary to us. We know this house is a blessing from the Lord and we are so excited about it. May we use it to glorify Him in the ways that He sees fit!!!

1 comment:
Yeah for walls! I am so excited for yall and can't wait to see the finished house!
Post a Comment